Who is on the committee?
The Committee Officers are Chair, Administrative Secretary, Finance Officer, Web and Social Media Officer and with committee members up to a total of ten.
What is the function of the committee?
- Meet the aims of the Group.
- Provide for the needs of its members
- Promote the Group within the Dental Profession.
- To communicate to its membership.
- Manage the finances of the Group to achieve its aims and functions.
What does the group provide?
- Two study days each year, one at the B.O.C. and one in March.
- A quarterly Journal to provide communication
- A web site www.orthodontic-ong.org to provide communication.
- Help and Guidance in the specialist field of Orthodontics for its members.
- Online ProDental CPD Courses
- Continuing Professional Development in Orthodontics.
- Group badge to identify membership of the Group.